We're always looking for talented engineers to join our small distributed team. We are looking for experienced developers, who are comfortable to work in open non-profit company, on open source project, together with community and other teams.
- Senior Go Developer
- Maintain and add features to Geth, a reference implementation of Ethereum Classic blockchain
- Senior Rust Developer
- Work on Emerald Platform (on backend for Dapps) and SputnikVM (a new Ethereum Virtual Machine).
- Implement a new JS Framework for building applications on top of Ethereum Classic (part of Emerald Platform)
We also need some help in other areas. We aren't considering this positions as a full time jobs at the moment, and actually we would like to see someone volunteering for ETCDEV and Ethereum Classic.
- Test Engineer
- We need a serious testing infrastructure, to test every aspects (including network issues, attacks, performance, etc)
- Tech Writer
- Ethereum Classic needs a good documentation for 3rd party developers; tutorials, articles, etc.
- Data Scientist
- There're two things to analyze: network and vm. We need to measure our network details; problems, bottlenecks, optimize, etc. And we need to analyze all internal stuff for EVM execution, find optimal numbers for gas cost, ect.
- EF fanboys have been threatening us from the beginning. We need someone to get consultation, just in case.
If it's something interesting to you, please contract Igor Artamonov ( [email protected])