About our team
ETCDEV was formed as an independent team working on core and protocol level projects of Ethereum Classic blockchain. ETCDEV team developers are passionate developer which work full time on these projects, the whole team is fully distributed with other developers located in North America, Europe and Asia.
What we're doing
ETCDEV team is maintaning and adding features to Geth (go-ethereum), an official implementation of Ethereum Classic protocol
What we're looking for
We need a person to lead Geth project, who can make architectural decisions and set goals and priorities. He/she should have a prior experience with blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and be comfortable to work in distributed team as a lead.
- 7 years of software development experience with computer languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, Go, Haskell or OCaml (at least one)
- 2 years of Go programming experience
- Experience with Rust is big plus
- Familiar with Git and Linux
- Proficient with spoken/written English, excellent communications stills
- Good practices documenting, writing and maintaining clean code
- Track record of Open Source contributions
- Experience of building distributed applications
- Self motivated, can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team
It’s a great chance to show your professionalism, learn something new and take part of the next technology revolution. It’s invaluable experience you’ll want to write about in your blog, speak on a tech conference and tell your fellow colleagues. We give you flexibility and the opportunity to work remotely.
Please send us your full CV and cover letter (AND for tech vacancies please include links to Github and StackOverflow accounts) to [email protected]